Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Home!

We are home! We came home yesterday around noon. From then we have just been really tired. I think I was running on adrenaline for two weeks and now it has hit me. So we are just veggin'. Reese is still very lethargic but when Waklee got home last night she got her laughing. She is eating really good and slept well last night. She is just really weak and in unable to walk still but in time it will all be back to normal. Yesterday we felt so bad we laid her in our bed and she slept for over three hours and then we hear this faint whimper and run in there. She had tried to get out of bed and slid out but then couldn't walk or crawl and so started to whimper but when Eric opened the door he hit her in the head with it. Geesh poor kid. It was so nice last night to have our little family back together again. Thanks again for all of your prayers and thoughts.

10 comments:

cjdustin said...

We are so glad you are home! What an ordeal. Hopefully Reese will be up and around soon.

Jeff and Amy said...

Yay!!!!! Home and mostly healthy at last!

Lisa C said...

Ah, poor Reesie! Maybe she thought if she could just go home things would be back to normal. Well, I'm sure she'll get her strength back soon. I'm happy for you guys that everyone is home again and that the scare is over.

Jason Young said...

So glad to read the news that you guys are all home...TOGETHER!!!

Mandy

Amy said...

Oh I'm so glad you're home!!!

Heather Palmer said...

Oh I'm so happy to hear you are home!!!

Perkes Family said...

Home how fantastic!!! If you need anything please call. I can do shopping trips for you, so you don't have to leave or drop dinner off. Whatever you need we are here!

Tiffany said...

Welcome Home! So many prayers have been answered!

A. Simpson said...

Hip Hip Hooray there really is nothing like home. I would totally bring you a weeks worth of dinners if I were there!

jrushing said...

We are so glad that you all are home with Reese!