Thursday, March 20, 2008

Awake...

This is a little video of Reese just after the Tube got taken out. She is still a little bit shaky and tired.

(To View video click on play, and if it starts and stops press Pause and wait a few minutes and then hit play again.)

11 comments:

Kami Herring said...

What a happy day. What a blessing to see her awake and breathing on her own. We're still rooting for you Baby Reese.

Love you, Aunt Kami

Rebecca Hansen said...

Halelujah!!! We love you Reesey Girl and are so grateful that you are awake. What a blessing to see her beautiful little eyes open. Eric & Penny--so glad to hear that she's making progress. We'll keep praying. We loved having Waklee for the night. She's so much fun and just an angel to have around. We love you guys.
xoxoxo The Hansen's

julie! said...

yeah Reese!

Goodman Family said...

I am so glad she is awake and you got to hold your baby girl! I am sure it is a moment that you cherish for the rest of your life!

I can't even begin to imagine what a roller coaster you have been on for the past week and a half, so I feel guilty saying this, but through all of this, so many of us have become closer to our children. It has taught us so many great lessons and an increased gratitude for a Heavenly Father who knows us and for people like you who are willing to share your feelings. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings.

We hope and pray Reese continues to heal and you can take your baby girl home soon.

Hugs!

John and Jada McFarlane said...

I have to admit that I am stalking your blog! I was so happy to see this post. We wish you the best. It is heartbreaking to see someone so little go through all that she has gone through. We love you guys and can't wait until all of this is over with. We pray for you daily.

Unknown said...

I am so happy that she got her tube out today! YAY! Each little step is such a good sign. I think about this little girl often and pray her road to recovery is swift. Hugs from a family in Utah! ;)

Anonymous said...

Your girl is beautiful. Okay, she may sound tough with that cough and wheezy breathing, but she looks like Reese. It is good to see her awake and so settled.
We love you all and appreciate the way you have let us peek in on Reese each day with your updates and video. Thanks! We love you.
Marlowe Clan

taggdarci said...

Wow! What a feeling to see your beautiful Reesie awake and breathing on her own! This video brought tears to my eyes, just knowing the emotional roller coaster you've had and to hear her breath...finally. We're so glad that she's on her way to recovery and that things are looking up! In our thoughts and prayers, Tagg N Darc

Perkes Family said...

I am so excited for you and for Reese, on more big step on the road to recovery. She looks beautiful. We love you guys.

cjdustin said...

We are so happy that Reese is breathing on her own. I am just in tears though watching your video because of all that she/you have been through so far. I hope it is all downhill from here. Love you guys!

Trevor and Summer said...

The daddy commentary is adorable. It is so good to see her awake.